QUEEN CREEK 22 PROUDLY PRESENTS....
Well, things here have also been QUITE eventful. So remember last
week how I told you that Hna Lemon and I would be staying in Queen
Creek? Well that is indeed true. So we didnt go to transfer meeting
and we were just as unstressed as can be....until.......we recieve a
text from our zone leader durning transfer meeting that says..."You have
a new companion, suprise". Ha! So we naturally thought that he was
lying...but turns out no. We do indeed have a new companion and I am
now rolling Tripanionship style!!!! Thats right, we are now Lemon,
Parry, and ANDERSON!!!!
I must admit that it was QUITE suprising, but oh my heck, we are
LOVING it. Being in a trio is one of my favorite things about the
mission so far. First of all, we already know that me and Lemon get
along, so that makes it alot easier to add someone to our comp-ship, but
then on top of that Hna Anderson is AWESOME! We love having her in our
trio and we hope to stay a trio forever! All we do is laugh and laugh
and laugh all day long.
Our zone leaders are REALLY obnoxiously worried about us being in a
trio and keep trying to imagine up drama, like Anderson being offended
cuz we havent changed our voicemail yet and stuff, but we are doing
great. It is really crazy here in Tempe, before last transfer we had 9
hermanas, well on wednesday we got 6! Which means that we have to have a
trio because everyone else is training! It is straight up loco man.
But worked out quite nicely for the three of us. Hna Anderson is the
cutest! She is a twin from detroit and has been out on her mission for
about 3 months. She loves the movie Shes the Man and also Friends and
so we quote them alot. It is funny!
Wel this week has been sorta crazy, even apart from Hna
Anderson! We finally got to have a lesson with Jaque! We had a picnic
with her family on Monday and then we went to the pagent on Tuesday!
That was really fun! I love the pagent and I love Jaque! Then we also
got to work the pagent again on Friday! That was insane! It was
something mom would have HATED!!! Haha! But I thought that it was
REALLY fun! The place was packed, the anti's were out in full swing,
but stayed to watch it...weird....and the Spirit was FUERTE! It was
such a great experience! Plus I ended up running into a bunch of people
I knew, including Robert, a gator from Tempe who I was glad to see
still investigating and working towards baptism. That was really great!
We had a really great easter as well! We got to spend easter with
the Baldwin Family. They made us eat shrimp, but it was actually pretty
good and I love the Baldwins whole family so I was super happy to get
to spend a holiday with them. They are all actually taking care of me
on my birthday weekend. Vanessa(whos wedding we helped with) is feeding
us dinner on Saturday and Hna Baldwin is feeding us on my actual
birthday! I am really grateful to have people who love me and take care
of me here. It is a great blessing.
Also, Hna Lemons mom sent us easter baskets and so Lemon hid them
on easter morning and made us find them. Well both Anderson and I come
from the same type of family....you wake up and your easter basket is
waiting for you, work free. But Lemons mom is apparently crazy about
hiding theirs. It is really funny and we enjoyed ourselves.
Well I am anticipating this weekend MUCHO! My birthday AND General
Conference! I am the luckiest missionary ever! I hope that you all
have a great week and a great conference!
Love You All!
Hermana Parry
No comments:
Post a Comment