Now some things from here in good ol' Queen Creek! First of
all, I am not sure if I told you or not, but last transfer was a 5
weeker as to get us in line with the new MTC schedule....entonces, last
night we got our transfer calls.....I feel like the longer I am in my
mission the less stressful calls get. But I am pleased with the result
of this transfer and I am happy to report that Hermana Lemon and I are
both STAYING in Queen Creek! I must say that I am indeed happy that I
am staying here in Queen Creek. I feel like I have really not connected
to Queen Creek like I have to my other areas, so I am SUPER excited to
stay here so that I can fall all the way in love with it so that when I
leave I will be super devestated and cry my eyes out. Plus I really am
loving being companions with Hna Lemon. She is super sweet and teaching
me ALOT.
In news from our week...This has been a semi crazy
week...I have been kind of sick and by kind of, I mean REALLY sick. My
stomach has been hurting REALLY bad, so I finally went to the doctor and
he put me on a bunch of medicine...so I had to pay for some dumb
medicine, but it seems to be making my stomach feel a little better. So
everyone pray that that heals me so that I wont have to go back to the
doctor.
But with the illness also came some fun! We got to go to the
easter pageant this week. I am SO grateful for the chance that we have
to utilize the mesa temple and all of the cool things that go on there.
We went in spanish and it was really neat because I got to see a bunch
of members from the other wards. I saw Pablo, a kid from Gilbert who
told me he was going on a mission! Last time I saw Pablo he said he
didnt want to serve a mission and now he is putting in his papers. Oh
my it was great. Plus, as always it was beautiful to watch the life of
the Savior and be reminded of how blessed we are.
Saturday was a really great day because we finally met Zach. Zach
is the son of a recent convert family, the Simonettas, that Hna Lemon
taught and now I have had the chance to get to know. Well they are the
coolest because Zach just got home from serving a mission in Rome,
Italy. He was baptized in high school and served a mission and his
parents, while Zach was serving, got baptized. Zach got to skype in and
be a part of it. Its like the coolest thing. But anywho, he got home
on Friday night so we went over a met him on Saturday, and also helped
Sis Simonetta prepare for his homecoming. It was really fun to finally
meet him.
Well that is about all and I am happy to say that I am
happy as can be. I am loving life as a missionary and I am just growing
each and every day.
Thanks for all the love and support! Feliz Semana Santa! Have a Happy Easter Week!
Love Hemana Parry
No comments:
Post a Comment