background

Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 62

Quarter Of A Century!!!
 
Things here is the Creek are going just splendidly! The trifecta is still just as happy as it always was. We are working hard and seeing some success. We are really trying hard to find new gators and people that want to progress. I am working really hard to stay focused even though every single day someone mentions my lack of time. It is kinda hard to keep my head in the game when every day someone asks me what I am going to do when I get home. But that is the same problem every missionary has as their mission winds down I guess. I am sure not ready for it to happen though. Oh well, I guess I have to accept it.
Things have been really fun though. We went scorpian hunting this week....good news, no scorpians in our house! Victory!
This week I also celebrated my 25th birthday!  I cant believe it, but it happened!  It was a really wonderful bithday!  I was awakened by my dear roommates with party horns and then I was lead out to the living room to open my gifts!  Thanks to everyone who thought of me and sent me things.  That was so sweet.
I was also suprised with 3 different cakes!  Haha.  One from my ward mission leaders wife, one from a ward member (thanks to my momma) and one made by my companions!  Then I was also given birthday cookies!  Oh my, I think needless to say, I was high on sugar but I am so grateful to everyone for thinking of me.
Another wonderful thing happen this weekend,  We were able to watch conference and like always it delivered! I just LOVE conference! I loved P Monsons story about burning the field! And of course the discurso by Elder Holland. You really can count on him to bring the Spirit! I love him! But really, the whole conference was really powerful, like they always are and I learned a lot.
I think that is about all that I have for this week.  I am really loving Queen Creek and the people here.  I am really hoping that we can just "thrust in our sickles" and really find those people the Lord is preparing.  We know they are here, we just need to find them.
Hope all of you are doing well!  Keep the Faith!  And as the wise Hna Taylor once told me, "The Church is True, The Book Is Blue", so read it!
Love Hermana Parry
 
The "WAY" we live on

 
My Birthday Morning
 

Some of my presents
 
 
B-day with my besties!
 
 
My first cake of 3





No comments:

Post a Comment