Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Week 51
This is going to be a pretty short email this week. But I turned a year this week!!! Can you believe it? I cant! So ok I am going to just try and type really fast.
Ok, so now let me just tell you a few quick stories about this week. This week was absolutely miraculous. Really the first part of the week was pretty slow, just normal missionary stuff...but the weekend was really really SWEET!
So on Friday, we were out walking around we talked to so many great people. First of all we talked to a jewish woman who was walking to her shibat feast. She told us all about what shibat was and how Jesus was a jew...which I think she thought would shock us. Jajaja. But at the end of our chat she blessed us. She blessed us with health, godly husbands and many godly children, with money sufficient for our needs and a bunch of other stuff. She was great.
Then we met a girl on the corner named Niecy. She is really going through a hard time right now and just was feeling down and out. Well we invited her to read the Book Of Mormon and to church. And then we prayed with her and I know that she felt the spirit and the love of the Lord. After that we met a guy named Eddy. When we introduced ourselves, he said "Oh, I know who you are". It turns out that he is a less active member and he told us that he has been thinking about coming back to church. We got all his info and we will be following up with him. He is pretty awesome! We plan on getting him back to church! And that was all in just one night.
The next night we had a huge miracle....Saturday had been pretty normal but just as we were heading home we decided to try and visit a former investigator...well he didnt happen to be there, but on our way home we ran into a guy on the street and started to talk to him. He turned out to be really cool and asked us if we would sit down with him and tell him more. It was really a miracle and I am so grateful!
I am really so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord and to see all of these miracles!
Love you all!
Love Hermana Parry
The Town of Guadalupe
6 people in a car made for 5
Milkshakes. Read the lid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment