Monday, September 3, 2012
Week 31
This was a crazy crazy week. I went on my first transfers with Hermana Farley. I became an oyming machine. I fought off a lunatic scorpian. And I am getting transfered!!!!
I dont know what happpened this week because so much of it was jsut so crazy, so this post is going to be mostly photos. But first a couple of stories.
First, this week we went on transfers. I got to go with Hermana Farley, well rather Hna Farley came here with me. We had so much fun together and worked really hard. But the story comes in the evening. We were getting ready for bed, talking to the other sisters when what do we see on the ceiling!?!?!?! A SCORPIAN! In my room! So Sick! So Sis Allred climbed on a chair to get it off, but she was to short and when she tried to knock it into the tupperwear it dropped and we didnt know where it went and we were all just screaming like crazy people, when Hna Farley found it. Guess where? On Sis Allreds back!!! Oh it was unacceptable! Sister Allred was cool as a cucumber as she started to casually unbutton her shirt, but I jumped up and knocked it into the bucket and closed the lid. Like a hero...and then sat on my be screaming about it. It was insane, but the best part....hna Farley got the whole thing on video, so hopefully that will be coming soon.
Second....
I am leaving my beloved Gilbert. I am so unbelievably sad about it, but I know it will be for the best. It is so crazy because I wasnt expecting it at all! Because Hna Hansen is leaving, I was sure I would stay and that I would train, but nope, last night I found out that I have to leave. It is really extra crazy because Hna Hansen is leaving we have to be packed and gone by 2 today so I dont even get to see or say goodbye to all the people that I love so much here! I hope that they all know how much I have loved serving with them. I have had the best wards, the best members, the best less actives, the best recent converts, and the best investigators. I have been so blessed to get to know all of you and I LOVE YOU!!! I will miss Gilbert SO much and dont want to leave. I would have happily stayed in Gilbert for my entire mission. But I am excited for the next adventure.
That is about all for right now because my brain is frazzeled. So if you have been thinking about writing to me recently, now would be a good time. But send it to the mission office, cuz I dont have my new address.
Thanks for all your support and prayers. Keep them coming cuz I needed them right now!
Love Hna Parry
District 1
Gilbert Zone
Gilbert Zone
The Scorpion
Hna Farley and Me eating dipped cones
Las Hermanas
Hna Gonzales
Daniel
Stuart and Jane
Packing with Hna Hansen
Two Natalies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment