Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Week 29
FIRST OF ALL.....SHOUT OUTS!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Stella!!!!
Happy 1st Anniversary Mike and Elise!!!
Happy Birthday Lise!!!
Well this has been a good growing week for me. I have been able to see the hand of the Lord directing me and Hna Hansen. This week we stopped by a less active couple and it was a miracle. They were finally home! And when we got there the wife, Natalie (shout out!!), told us that the timing was ironic because she had been thinking that she needed to come back to church, but she just hadnt done it yet. I know that it was far more than ironic...it was the Lord putting us in the right place at the right time. And that is a miracle.
On Wednesday we had the mission tour. That was insane. Elder Aidukitas (of the first quorm of the seventy) came and basically reamed us. But all in the name of love and of us becoming better...but still...it was intense. He was funny though because his accent reminded me of Dr. Dufenshmirtz from phinies and ferb. I enjoyed myself and learned a lot of things that I can work on to become a better missionary.
On Friday we had the longest day of planning ever as we tried to utilize all the wisdom we were given on Wednesday. But it ended up ok when we got taken to "Buca de Peppo" for dinner. I have never been there before and I was unprepared. We all ordered something...and now Hna Hansen and I have dinner for a week. It was so crazy but so yummy. We are so grateful for all of the members here that are so kind to us.
Sunday was another miracle day...Natalie actually showed up for church. She had told us she would sit in the back if she came because she is always late, plus nervous. Well we got there a little late to and sat in the back and she was no where to be seen and I was so bummed. I thought to myself, "I knew she wouldnt come", and then I was promptly humbled as I saw her...sitting in the front with the Relief Society President. Oh my goodness, it was so wonderful. And she just loved all of the meetings. She just hugged us afterwards and said "thank you so much for getting me here!" But it wasnt me...or Hna Hansen...it was the Lord and I am just honored to be able to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord.
That is about all I have to say I think. Thanks for all your love and support, I am so appreciative of all of you!
Love Nat
Beautiful Sunset
Me learning to make tortillas
I am clearly not great
Sonora Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like the Lord is really blessing you.
ReplyDelete