Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Week 25
Missionaries are like getting a big hug!
Well this week has been sort of a crazy one. We were supposed to baptize Eliana this week, but it didnt happen and that is so sad, but it is for the best I think. The branch president still wants to baptise her, but who knows what will happen because she leaves for chile on wednesday. So only time will tell. The whole situation has been crazy and hard and stressful and faith trying, but Heavenly Father has a plan for us and for Eliana. But it is still hard to watch people exersize their agency but not in the right direction. But all will be ok.
Other than that, this week has been just grand. Monday we finally got to have a p day activity. It has been a long time since we have been allowed to do that. We just played volleyball and football at the park and naturally I embarassed myself! But that is ok, because it was lots and lots of fun!
Later in the evening we went and visited Stuart, he is a recent convert, and while we were there he told us that everytime the missionaries come over to his house that it is "like getting a big hug!" I love that, being like a giant hug is so cool.
This is a boring post...i am sorry.
But on tuesday we celebrated Hna Hansens birthday by going to a "daughters of a king" princess party in our silvercreek ward. That was a lot of fun, to just remember that we are children of our Heavenly Father and how special we are.
The middle of the week was stinky and I didnt care for, but the end of the week was pretty great.
We got to have dinner with Alexa and Kay on Friday and that was super fun. They are just so wonderful and I love them so much.
Oh and the most exciting crazy news this week was the dust storm. It was crazy!!! In like 10 minutes it went from nice and clear to completely tan! It was so insane!!
Well that is about all there is, and all I have time for. Oh other news...yesterday we got transfer calls, and I am staying in Gilbert once again and I am staying with Hna Hansen.
Things are good, the Gospel is true. Thanks for all you guys do for me.
Love Hna Parry
Zone service day
Princess Dinner Party
Dinner with Alexa and Kay
Alexa, Kay, and us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That dust storm is crazy.
ReplyDelete