background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 17

Lousy Stinking Terps Well it is memorial day, and my past memorial days have all included a pancake breakfast, a bbq, and watching the ncaa lacrosse championship. I look forward to championship weekend all year and this year I missed it. But that is ok, because my Terps made it in....but then they lost. So that stinks. Now that really has nothing to do with missionary work, but it has to do with my day so I thought I would share. As far as the work goes, it is going pretty good here. We have had a busier week then usual, but it is still kind of slow. But the investigators that we do have are amazing and I just absolutely love them so it is ok. We, as a zone, had a challenge/theme this week to put people on date for baptism and to be more bold and more faithful! And me and Mugs fully embraced that! We were able to put Keirsten on date and that was so amazing. She has been dragging her feet but we finally got her to commit and work toward a date. That was really amazing. And Mugar is a rock star! We were talking to the wife of a member, Anglea, and we had not even taught her the restoration and Sister Mugar put her on date! It was super duper amazing!!! We are so excited for her. Please pray for her! Well for them both! I am sort of short on time today but I love you all, things in Arizona have been unseasonably cool, it has been SO SO SO nice, only in like the 80s. It has been a little memorial day blessing for me! Thanks for all your love and prayers! Love Hermana Parry

1 comment:

  1. I think we've had some of your heat out here. We will continue to pray for you and your investigators.

    ReplyDelete