background

Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 72


ItS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.....
Well hello everyone!  This has been quite the week filled with much excitement!
Last night was my final transfer call!  Holy Yuck!  And it was just crazy as can be...but I will tell you more about that later on.
The week has been pretty great!  It started off with my finding my a body spray from Bath and Body works that I had been dreaming about!  Miracle!  And then with our house buying these super rockin hot pink tee shirts!  It was pretty legit and all the other missionaries are jealous of us!  Clearly!
Then we started our missionary work.  We were able to visit alot of really nice people this week.  We visited all of our recent converts as well as a bunch of less active members.  Casa Grande has been really interesting because in these 6 weeks we have met a bunch of amazing people, but none that we have really visited more than once or twice....investigators included.  But despite that, I am still happy as can be here in Casa Grande.
This week has been a little bit CRAZY!  There have been some illnesses, exchanges, baptisms(with thier cooresponding dances), and all sorts of other stuff.  Biggest being....HERMANA ADAMS GOT HER VISA!!!!  She got a call from President Howes on Saturday, left to Tempe on Sunday night and then left for Argentina about an hour ago.  It is pretty crazy and very bitter sweet, but I am super duper excited for her!
Now that leaves me to transfer calls.....I clearly knew I would be getting a new companion...suprise, but the rest was unknown.  So here is the deal....Monson:Leaving and Training, Ball:Leaving and Training (she is only at 6 weeks and NERVOUS, but will be SO great), Limburg:Staying, White: Staying and..........PARRY: STAYING!!!!
So there you have it people, I will be spending my last glorious transfer here in Casa Grande, companion yet to be determined, but I am way way excited!  So all that mail you have been waiting to send because you didnt know what address to send it to can officially be sent to 1182e Jardin Dr!
Hope you all have an amazing week!  Remember, the Church is True!  The Book Is Blue!  Until next time America!
This is Hermana Parry, signing out!



Zone Foto


1 comment: