Monday, February 18, 2013
Week 55
TRANSFER TIME!
Well, I am not sure how this happened but another transfer has come and gone and last night we got our transfer calls! Both me and Thomps are getting transfered out of Tempe. I am pretty sad because I dont want to stop being Thomps's companion, but I am excited to move again. I will keep you all up to date on where I head!
This has been a crazy week full of fun! We had an amazing baptism this week! Carmelita and her 8 year old daughter were both baptised on Saturday. It was a little bit of a fight, but we got it all worked out and I am so happy! It was such a miracle and it was so special, being a missionary is such a blessing!
Ok, I have SO much to do today to get prepared and so I am going to go...but here are a few photos of the week!
Love you all!
Love, Hermana Parry
The Solano Family and us
After Destinys confirmation
Thomps and Destiny and Veronica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment