Monday, October 15, 2012
Week 37
TRANSFERS.....AGAIN?
Last night we got transfer calls. I dont know how that happened, this felt like the shortest transfer yet. But I will be staying in Chandler with Hna Escobar. I am really glad, we have been having so much fun together and I am starting to really love the people here so much.
In other news, this week was pretty good. Not a ton of stuff happened, but the stuff that did was nice. We started teaching a 16 year old girl named Denise. She is so sweet and wants to get baptised. She had a date for the 27th of this month, but was sick and couldnt come to church yesterday so she cant do the 27th, but maybe the Monday after or something. Pray for her to keep her zeal!
Oh, funny story, we were out OYMing on monday and were talking to a guy putting his daughter (probably age 4 or 5) in the car. When he shut the door, she started screaming, like he smashed her fingers or something. He frantically opened the door and when he did, she just started laughing. It was so great! She totally played him and I loved it. It was so funny and from such a tiny kid. Oh it was silly.
I have noticed lately that the Lord gives us lots of stuff that we just sometimes dont notice. My transfer goal this transfer is gratitude because far to often I just overlook all of the blessings that the Lord is giving to me. I want to be better at that. Seeing the blessings and giving thanks for them...and also learning to be more grateful for my trials. Because as lame as they seem, I know they are there to bless me. So go gratitude!!!
The crowning jewel of this week was Friday....Friday we had a high of.......WAIT FOR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......78! Oh man it was just magical. I was so happy and didnt want to have any lessons I just wanted to stay outside and talk to people it was so nice. It is the happiest temperature day I have had here in Arizona. And I am grateful to that!
And ZAN GOT MARRIED?!?! And no one even told me she was engaged. It is like I am dead. Good Grief! She is going to get a strongly worded letter from me about the importance of family and remembering those that are serving the Lord! :)
Well people that is really all I have got, dont forget about me out here, if you are going to get married....go ahead and let me know. I love you all and I am grateful for all of your love and support!
Siempre Con Amor,
Hermana Natalie Parry
Wearing Our OYM glasses...
So we can find all the people!
Me and Escobar being crazy!
Me and a Tire Swan...also you can kinda see my sweet tie bag
Doorbell on a Fence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment