Pues...Hola
Well here I am in sunny Arizona...and when I say sunny, I mean it. Yesterday it was 107 degrees. It is April people. I feel like I am living on the sun!!! And it is spring time! People keep telling to wait it gets hotter! Why would I wait for that, I want to run away from that! But I cant run away because it is to hot to run in Arizona because it is already 107 degrees outside. I am literally waiting for my skin to catch on fire, and mark my words it will happen one of these days. I hope none of you wanted to see me again because I am literally going to burn to death here! FACT!!!
But well, what else has happened besides my near death thanks to the sun that Molly seems to love so much, the crazy pants!
Things here are just moving along, slowly but that is ok. Something is about to give, the flood gates are about to lift and big things are about to happen here in Gilbert, I can feel it!
But really nothing to hip or exciting to write in my letter....
Well my spanish is coming along very little by very little. We talked to some drunk mexicans the other day and I understood enough to talk to them a little bit and they almost understood me. Without the alcohol we would have been good to go. So I am making progress. Each day I am here I like it a little more and it becomes more normal and less weird...one of these days I might acutally wake up at 630 and not want to just cry my eyes out! Ha ha. That is one thing that still hasnt changed, I am still just as morning impared as I ever was! Ha!
But really that is all that I can think of for this week. We are working hard and just keeping they faith until the miracles start flowing, which I know they will because we are working to earn them.
I miss you all and love hearing from you, so you can just keep the mail a coming. It brightens my days and I am so grateful that y'all havent forgotten about me!
Con Amor, Hermana Parry
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment