What a week this has been!!! First of all, muchos packages! Gracias to Steph, April, and Rachel for the packages they sent me and for all the letters and such that I got. It is so sweet of everyone and helps so much. I still would love the love to continue. I still havent heard from Andrea, Josh and Jamie, Ali Webb, and many other of my friends. So step it up because I love you and I miss you so so so much!
Hey does anyone out there have Haven Campbells address? I would love to get it. Thanks.
Also I was watching a mormon message the other day, the "Sanctify yourselves" mormon message and I swear that the boy in the video is Chase Elwood! Someone confirm or deny! Things are moving right along here in the CCM and I cannot believe it but I am in my 3rd week! I have been here for 3 WHOLE WEEKS!!!
My spanish is coming along, I still feel like I dont know anything ever but I can see the hand of the Lord in my life. I have been saying things in lessons that I didnt think that I knew and even though it is choppy and not grammtically correct all the time, i can still express some of my feelings and can bear my testimony! It is so amazing! The Lord is pretty great. It was a weird week and my companion was sick so I spent Saturday in our room, which I must admit was sort of nice. There is never any down time in the CCM so it was nice to just nap and hang out. I can not believe how much I am allowed to grow here, even though it is annoying in the CCM, they never give you any anwers here, so much for training center. Jajaja. But I do learn alot and I have been blessed with great teachers and ZRTs.
Today is a weird day, one of the elders in our district went home today. He just wasnt ready to be here and has stuff he needs to take care of so he is leaving. It is really sad and weird. It is even worse to not be able to hug these boys that I love so much goodbye. It feels weird that I could be so close to people I have only known for 3 weeks, but I do just love them. I dont really know what else to write....
I love that we get to go to the temple on Fridays, it is good for my soul. The past couple of weeks I have recieved really strong answers and love in the temple. However, why on earth do they make us go so early in the morning. I fall asleep every day no matter how hard I try! But alas.
Things here are great! I am great! I love the Lord and I know the Gospel is true. Nothing makes me quite as excited as this! Keep on supporting me, it means the world and it is such a comfort to read letters from home. Love you all mucho!!!
Hermana Parry!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment