background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Adios Amigos!

Well peeps, the time is winding down. Only 17 more sleeps until i am in the MTC! That feels so weird, "i'm going on a mission" YIKES! I gave the first of my two farewell talks today. It was really scary, but it was good. I am so grateful to my Kocherhans family coming to support me today. I will be speaking again on the 15th so everyone come!!! I am lucky enough to have a super awesome cousin who has agreed to turn my blog mission style for me (Thanks April!!) So if you want to keep in touch with me (which you will!!!) you can do it ll through my blog. April will post my emails and pictures and current addresses and stuff because she is just that great. So no one has any excuse, I'd better get lots of letters!!! Thank you all for all your love and support. It means the absolute world to me!!! Keep me in your prayers, I am gonna need it!

1 comment: