Yesterday I had the life altering experience of watching my very first, classic star trek movie! Now I have seen the newest one, but boy oh boy! This movie was outstanding! Not only do we have William Shattner playing Admiral James T. Kirk (to whom Stephanie is married), but there is 80's fashion and there are whales!!! Yeah, whales. Thank you Joe for this life altering experience. If you havent seen this movie I highly suggest you check it out!Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Star Trek
Yesterday I had the life altering experience of watching my very first, classic star trek movie! Now I have seen the newest one, but boy oh boy! This movie was outstanding! Not only do we have William Shattner playing Admiral James T. Kirk (to whom Stephanie is married), but there is 80's fashion and there are whales!!! Yeah, whales. Thank you Joe for this life altering experience. If you havent seen this movie I highly suggest you check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha Natalie I totally love you! How've you been? And, I'm totally with you, Star Trek classics are AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that this is post number 4 in three days.... you're a machine
ReplyDelete