background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Airplanes-Anyone that know me knows that I love airplanes. I think that they are just so cool! The number one thing on my bucket list is to be a flight attendant or work at the airport.
Alexandria-I just love my crazy little sister. She is a maniac. It has been so fun to watch her grow up and to now be at an age where we can hang out together.
April and Ava-Ava is my beautiful niece and April is her amazing mom. I just love them so much, I am really lucky to have been able to grow up so close to, and have such a close relationship with April and her family. My favorite thing about April is how fearless she is when it comes to DIY projects, I have learned so much from her. My favorite thing about Ava are the things she says like "hello to the natalie", and "Miles, buddy".
Andrea-Andrea Passey has been one of my best friends since before high school. She is an amazing person. Andrea is fearless! She went and mucked out houses in new orleans, she learned spanish and went to ecuador and helped orphans and now she is learning french and moving to France for a year.
Aubrey-I know I know, another person but it turns out I have alot of important A's. Aubrey was the first friend I had in my ward. She was so good to me in the first couple months that I was there, inviting me to not only ward stuff but also to hang out with her and her friends. She has been so great and I am so thankful for her.
Air Supply-Who doesnt love the smooth melodic voices of Grahm and Russells making up airsupply. My favorite is "two less lonely people".

No comments:

Post a Comment