
Brittney- I think that Brittney is great! We always have so much fun together, swimming, making peanut butter treats, or going to backstreet boys concerts. She is a great!
Book Club- My cousin April has a book club and even though last night was the first bookclub I could make it to I loved it. I love reading and finding new books. So thanks you April for continuing to host bookclub.
Big Bang Theory-The big bang theory is my new favorite show! Sheldon Cooper one of the most hilarious characters ever created. I have not laughed so hard in a long time!
Beluga Whales- I love Beluga whales! They are in my top 3 favorite animals. I saw a baby one at the aquarium in Chicago and loved it! Seas world also has a great beluga. I love how fake they look and every time i see one it takes me back to the 2nd grade where we sang a little song about them.
Bowling- Now I am not great at bowling, but i like it anyhow. I especially like it when it is 80's bowling, or after dark bowling. I like bowling with the Parkers, because they are good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment