
Crista- Crista is my car. Now those of you that have seen my car may not understand why it is that I love her so, but that is cuz you are nuts. She is the most reliable little car and has seen me through alot. So dont hate on her.
Casey Cresswell- Casey is like a serogate little brother to me. He has been a part of our family for ever and I am so glad. He is getting ready to leave on a mission to the phillipeans in a month and I am so unbelievably proud of him. He is going to be great!
Chocolate Chip Cookies- My moms chocolate chip cookies specifically. She makes the worlds best cookies. Go Mom!
Crochet- Crochetting is one of my new favorite hobbies. I am not super good at it yet, but I have made some pretty cute blankets and an ear flap hat. Hopefully I will start to get some of those things posted in the near future.
Church-I have found a new appreciation for going to church. It is now something I love to do again and I am really glad for that.
Cake-I love cake! I think that it is the most yummiest thing in the whole world! I especially love just plain old white on white cake and I have found that the whipped cream frosting is the absolute best! Whenever I eat cake I miss Elise, we used to just buy a big sheet cake and stick it in the freezer and pull it out and eat it at random times. It was good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment