Well things here in Casa Grande are going well. I am slowly
getting the hang of things here. I am learning the area and also how to
work better with Hna Adams. And how to be a better trainer. Training
is really hard, mostly because I want to give correction but in a loving
way that is going to help build her up and make her a better missionary
that I am but not make her feel like she isnt doing a good job. She is
so sweet though and is always doing things to serve me. I really hate
making my bed and without even thinking about it she always makes my
bed. Or if I comment that my desk is messy she will orginize it for
me. She just has a knack of listening and then acting. I really
appreciate that.
We had a fun week this week, so I will shout out some highlights.....
Tuesday
we went out into the "country" and that was an adventure. We went to
the Plumb's house, they are a member of our ward...and it was crazy.
When we got there their son "cooked us up" some sparrow that he had just
shot. It was weird, but not gross. And then they had us hold their
snake. It was a python and it was scary! But I only mildly freaked
out. Now when they tried to pull out the plate sized turatula that they
caught in the backyard, that is when I was all petted out!!!! But it
was really fun and we enjoyed ourselves.
Wednesdays we had interviews with President Howes. He is really
the greatest and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to
serve with him. It is weird how the Lord seems to know just who we
need to serve with and how it will help us grow.
We also picked up some really neat new investigators. They are really great and we are excited.
We are really seeing a lot of miracles here in Casa Grande and I am
grateful that I get to serve here, even though there are giant spiders
and the land scape is ugly. :) The people are amazing and I love it.
Well I dont really have to much more to say...I want to say thanks
to April for the awesome pineapple necklace and sweet "righteous" colors
nail polish! You are awesome!
Thanks for everything!
Love you all!
Hermana Parry
No comments:
Post a Comment