Here are just a few pictures from the end of summer. I love swimming and snow cones and this summer did not disappoint!


Britt and I soaking up some rays and catching up on our Cosmo.
On August 16th two of my best friends tied the knot! I am so happy for Michael and Elise. There wedding was just beautiful and so special. I have known them both a while and have seen them go through a lot, especially Michael, so to be able to see him be sealed for eternity to the greatest girl ever was incredible. I am so grateful for their friendship over the years and I am so stoked for them. They are perfect for each other and each makes the other a better person, so congrats Michael and Lise, I love you!



Two days later my brother Quintin returned from his mission in Satiago Chile. It was really great to be able to see him and hug him (though he was reluctant to hug his sisters because quote "i may know you are my sister but other people might just think you are some girl and that would be inappropriate" what a booger). It was extra nice to have the whole family together again. Timing being as it is, I have also decided to serve a mission, I decided wednesday before Q got home. It is crazy and sudden and exciting and scary all at the same time. But I am so lucky to have such strong RM examples in my life (Molly Lise and Q I am talking about you) that are always there for me, tell me how it actually is and support me endlessly. Thank you all so much!Like the week I had been having wasnt crazy enough, my beautiful niece Stella Grace Parry was born on the 20th of August. She is just beautiful and I love her so much. It was rough goings there at first but now she is healthy and happy as a clam. I just love holding her and snuggling with her. She is such a doll and melts my heart. Congrats Josh and Jamie!

These two pictures are from the hospital.
In these pictures she is a couple weeks old.
Just a random couple photos from my friend Katelins wedding. Im lucky to have such great friends!!!
Well after 3 years in the same job, and after spending all of Shanes life with him, my time as the Mulveys nanny has ended. It is so bitter sweet for me. I have loved my years with these amazing little boys. I am so lucky to have been able to have to amazing relationship that I do with Shane, I love him as if he were my own. I love and will miss the way that he said Nattie, the hugs that Finn gives, I will miss the stories and songs with Shane before his nap and him telling me that he loved me, I will miss singing you are my sunshine with Finn. As excited as I am to start a new chapter in my life, I will miss my boys imensely!
Ok so this Labor day was probably the best labor day ever! I went with my friend Mackenzie to the Solider Hollow sheep dog competition. At first when we decided to go we thought "sheep herding that will be kind of funny, sure lets go" little did i know that I was in for the best display of dogs ever! First of all there were all sorts of food booths and vendors and stuff, we ate the most delish donuts! Plus they had all these cool dog demenstrations and stuff. We watched the sled dog demo and learned about how they train and the names of the positions of the dogs and then we watched a police dog demo that was so great we acutally watched it twice. They demonstrated how the attack dogs work and how they let the dog make the decision on wether or not to attack. The dog can assess wether or not the perp is an actual threat or not. It was amazing and then there were the sheepdogs themselves! I was not prepared to care as much as I did, but I got way into it. The people behind us told us all about how the score the dog and everything, it was amazing. I will definately be going again and I HIGHLY recommed everyone check it out at least once!!
My former boss has been super cool over the last three years about getting me concert tickets. It has turned out that bands my dad wants to see keep coming in the summer. Last year we saw Rush together and this year we got to see REO Speedwagon and Styx!! Reo is like my favorite band of all time and I really love Styx so needless to say this concert was amazing! So here is the 2nd annual Fathers Day/Dads Birthday/Daddy Daughter Date! Complete with crazy drunk dancing man!!! Yay!
Also just after labor day I started my new job at Deseret Book. It was weird getting back into the groove of working an actual job with rules and such, but I am really loving it. I have made lots of friends there, but the best being Ali. We sing musicals at work, go to movies, and basically have just been having fun and being crazy.
If you made it all the way to the end sorry that this post was so long, I will not wait so long to update next time. Hopefully next week there will be a sweet post about where I will spend the next 18 months of my life!
That was quite the update. I can't wait to hear where you'll be going on your mission.
ReplyDeleteSheepdog competition? Why must people turn everything into a competition!?
ReplyDeleteYay! You posted!! What an exciting life you live! Thanks for your sweetie sweet words about our wedding, we are so glad that you were there for us all that day! (BTW, we still have a little goodie from Hawaii for you) I just can't wait to find out where in the world you will be going!!
ReplyDelete