4th Of July:
I went to Liberty Park with Molly and Erin for the 4th of July this year and let me tell you, I wont be doing it again. It was a really waste of time. Granted I had fun, but the fireworks lasted literally 5 minutes and I was ticked. Oh well, we took some really great pictures.
Why we are friends!!!!Cabin Time:
Molly, Steph, Brittney, Erin and Myself along with one of Mollys friends went up the Mollys grandmas cabin to celebrate Erins birthday. We had loads of fun. We went on a neature walk, saw a snake, played games and spent the evening in the hospital cuz Brittney was dying. Over all it was really great to get to hang out with my ladies.
Melyssa and I went to Jo-Anns on our way to our cousin Josh's baby shower and while we were there we decided to cause a little havoc. It was splendid!
I love summer time, and I love a good snow cone. The snow cone winabego in Centerville is pretty tasty.
Harry Potter 7.2I went to the midnight showing of HP with a bunch of friends. It is pretty much a tradition. Every year Molly, Steph and I do not dress up and we sorta mock/admire the people that do and the costumes that we see and every year Erin wears her cape, admires and gets excited about other costumes and yells at us for being mean. It is the best. There she is, right up front in her cape.

It seems weird that HP is actually over. I read the first book when I was in the 5th grade(ahead of the curve I might add, when my dad picked it up at barnes and noble the staff had never heard of it and had to look it up on the computer. A year later when I was on book 2, it had become a phenomenon.) It just seems so crazy that after all this time it is over. I will admit, I have a deep love for HP, both books and movies and dont think I will ever tire of rereading and rewatching.
That was a whole lot of information. Looks like fun though.
ReplyDelete