
Our hotel was in Windsor which is an hour or so out of San Francisco so we got up early and headed into the city. As we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge it was still covered in fog. These pictures dont really do it justice, but it was beautiful!



Lombard Street! The curviest street around!

I got us all in, even if everyone wasnt looking.

San Fran!

We went to a hands on science museum called the Exploratorium and if you ever go to San Francisco you must go. It was so fun we made smoke rings and played with a heat sensing camera, and magnents and sound. It was awesome.

San Francisco made out of toothpicks. It was unreal!

Alie and Mom drinking out of a toilet drinking fountain.


Shark jaws outside the Aquarium of the Bay.


I think we can all agree that these hats are sweet and so am I.

Sea Lion statue on the boardwalk

Chilling waiting for the boat cruise
s


On our boat cruise around the bay.

Alcatraz!!! Scary.

The sea lions on Pier 39. There are not nearly as many as I remember from when I was 8. But they were still awesome.

This is Stumpsy, our pidgeon pal.

Please follow all the cable car rules, no matter how silly they sound.


This is some random banjo player that was playing while we waited to ride on the cable car. His band name was Spare Change and him and Alie became great pals while we waited. She even got a matching hat and then drew him a doodle of the two of them.

This is the cable car depot thing. We ended up waiting an hour to ride the cable car just to find out later that there is a stop a block up that we could have gone to that had a 2 minute wait. Alas.

At long last!!!! I am so thrilled to be on this thing.


Mom won the prize, she got to pull the lever and ring the bell. I was so jealous.
After our cable car ride we headed back to the condo and met up with Jeff and Melanie. That was the best. I havent seen Jeff in 8 years and havent ever met Melanie so it was pure bliss!!!
What a fun trip.
ReplyDelete