Ok, so I realize that some of you (the 3 people that occasionally read my blog) might be sick of seeing posts about my ABC book, but to heck with ya. I worked so hard and I am so proud of it and I hope you love it too! I think I have now posted pictures of all the finished animals. I might do one more update when I have it 100 percent complete and then I will stop, I swear. :)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Crafting Cohort! Oh and more on my ABC book.
I dont know if I have ever said on here that I am a nanny, but I am. Which only matters if you are like "who the heck is this kid?", this is Shane. Shane is almost 3 and he is a lunatic! He makes me ever so crazy and wears me out every single day. He is also very smart and can be very helpful when he wants to be. Today he wanted to. I was crocheting and he came over and said "Nattie, I can help you with that. Just give me one of those (in reference to the crochet hook).) So I gave him my half completed project and a hook and he pretended to crochet. It was so cute and he was so proud of himself. I will post pictures of the little kimono sweater he and I are working on just as soon as its done. Oh by the way, this is a picture heavy post. Be prepared!!
Shane proudly displaying his work.
Posing for the camera and concentrating as to not miss a stitch. :)

Ok, so I realize that some of you (the 3 people that occasionally read my blog) might be sick of seeing posts about my ABC book, but to heck with ya. I worked so hard and I am so proud of it and I hope you love it too! I think I have now posted pictures of all the finished animals. I might do one more update when I have it 100 percent complete and then I will stop, I swear. :)
Yak
Whale and Xray Fish
Unicorn and Viper
Seahorse and Turtle
Raccoon and Quail (sorry I didnt realize they were upside down)
Pig and Owl
Monkey and Newt
Inchworm and Jellyfish
Hedgehog
Ok, so I realize that some of you (the 3 people that occasionally read my blog) might be sick of seeing posts about my ABC book, but to heck with ya. I worked so hard and I am so proud of it and I hope you love it too! I think I have now posted pictures of all the finished animals. I might do one more update when I have it 100 percent complete and then I will stop, I swear. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are so so so very cute. I would comment on a favorite, but there are just way too many cute ones! My goodness what a project!!
ReplyDelete