I have had the best week! First Mike and Elise came to visit and then on Wednesday my bestest Sizzler pal Derek stayed at my house. On Thursday we decided to enjoy the delightful spring weather and went to Sugarhouse park to feed the duck. I for the most part am quite scared of birds and was once swarmmed by birds at this same park while eating lunch with my cousin Josh, but it was actually way fun! I have missed Derek and the sun, so it was really the perfect combo.
Now onto the ABCs. I have no idea why the previous text was all underlined. Ok so I have been working on this ABC book for a while now, and I am almost done. At this point all I really need to do is sew the pages together. I am really excited about it and even though it is not perfect I am really proud. Hopefully Miles loves it as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment