background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Series Finales

If you know me at all you know that I hate season finales more than almost anything on tv...but I will tell you what I hate more...SERIES FINALES!!! They just make me so sad, I know it is stupid but it tends to bum me out. I just love the characters and their stories...and then all the sudden they are gone. It is sad.
Well once again I am mourning the loss of a beloved show. Friday Night Lights had its final episode this week and I am bummed. This is one of my favorite show, if you have never seen it I highly recommend it. The characters are so great, they are relateable and ever so loveable. Even as the characters start to change in season 3 and 4 the new characters are just as inticing. I am bummed for sure. While season 5 did just end, it was on the direct tv 101 network as an early preview and will be showing on NBC starting on April 15, so check check check a check it out!! Texas Forever!


The Finale cast, bring back all my favorites.

The Original "Panthers"


The East Dillon Lions of seasons 4 and 5