Monday, January 10, 2011
Ornament Wreath
I have seen ornament wreaths all over the place and have been wanting to make one for a long time and finally decided to. I chose now, after Christmas, because ornaments are on sale. I got $25 dollars worth of ornaments for about $5. Along with a $5 styrofoam wreath the whole project cost me about $10 and was really quick and easy to make.
The first thing you need to do is cover your wreath because you will unavoidable be able to see at least a little of it. I chose to paint mine, but I have also seen them wrapped in ribbon with I think would be way cute.
After the paint had dried just start gluing. Start with the big ornaments and then you can fill in the gaps with smaller ones later.
Just keep gluing, just keep gluing, just keep gluing gluing gluing.
Start filling in the holes and evening out your shape.
And TADA!!! Now you can hang it as is or add a ribbon to hang it by. Unfortunately I am going to have to wait a whole year to show it off. Ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is cute! I can't believe I am just seeing this now, after you have had it posted for over a month. You might have to help me with one next christmas!!!!
ReplyDelete