background

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Crochet Christmas!

This year I got kind of ambitious and decided that I was going to crochet all my Christmas gifts and I actually got them all done. Well I got all the ones done that will be opened on Christmas and only have 2 or 3 left to do. I don't have pictures of everything yet, but here are a couple that I have pictures of and more pictures will follow.


I made Elise this really cute ear warmmer head wrap thingy. I think that it turned out so cute. I especially love the big flower.






This is actually not Christmas, but this is my adorable nephew Tyson in a hat that I made for him a little while ago. So cute!

Hobo gloves that I made my dad for Christmas. These were the most intense pattern I have made thus far but were actually quite easy and really fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment