Here are a bunch of photos from Halloween. I dont much care for Halloween as a general rule, mostly because I dont like scaryness or dressing up all that much, but this year was pretty great. I had 3 costumes, which is ALOT for me...ALOT. None were my idea, but I think that they were all quite cute.

This is Natalie and Me playing Rock Band at a Chili party. We pretty much kicked drumming trash so you can all be jealous.

This is pretty obviously spagetti and meatballs! I was the crayon at this point, having missed the spagetti memo, so I am taking the picture.

Our group at the H4 dance. The 4 seasons, 2 cowboys and a cave woman. I totally sewed that cave woman dress with the help of Wendy. I am pretty proud.

The 4 seasons. This is one of my very favorite costumes to date. I think that everyone looked so great, even better than I had planned on!

I was carving pumpkins and I saw this green one and I thought to myself, "what do you do with a green pumpkin?" Well you carve a Franken-Pumpkin of course! I am really really happy with the way this turned out!

The Good In The Hood Halloween party. We are looking pretty great!

This was a pretty great costume! We were a tissue and a sneeze! Yeah, be jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment