background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Updates! Finally!

This is a shining example of my amazing talents!!! Just kidding, but I did indeed make this hat, and I think that it is super cute! I am proud of it, and everyone can guess what they are getting for Christmas!! :)



Well I officially lost another friend to marriage! Blah! Ha ha, my friend Aubrey moved to Rexburg and got engaged this week. I am really happy for her and Sam, but I sure will miss her. We had a little going away dinner for her.
Me and Aubbers!
Me and Kristin
Aubrey, Alyssa, Kelsey, and Tina




Steph and I went to the Bountiful Woods Cross game the other night. While we were there the cats were doing pretty good, but ended up losing (like usual) by a touchdown. It was a bummer, but I ran into some old friends, so it wasnt a total waste.






The other day we went to Joes favorite Asian place, Asian Star. I spilled my diet coke all over the table after one sip. Opps. After that though the night was quite successful. I tried some food, it was pretty good and my great pal Natalie taught me how to use chopsticks!
This is me effectively using chopsticks. Thanks Nat!
Me, Kelsey, Natalie, and Kristin at Asian Star.




My best friend just got home from her mission a few weeks ago and I am so glad! She did move up to Logan which bums me out, cuz I miss her, but I am glad she is home.
The gang is all back together!
This is Drew and Me sharing my Costa Vida. I traded him half...or more...of my food for a massage. Totally worth it!

Me, Lise, and David and Elise's homecoming.










No comments:

Post a Comment